<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 6 ♥
PERVERT! ♥

Visited ah nei on last fri over at her place with miss hu, da tou, pin and bobby. Seems like she's recovering very fast.
GET WELL SOON NEI~~

After which we began to have majong session over at her place and it was our first time playnig majong together with ah nei!

Again I've lost and miss hu was the big winner!

Head to raffles city before heading to ah nei's place cause hubby has a camp function at Raffles the Plaza for dinner thus we roam around before I left for nei's place.



Was suppose to met up with hubby at a pub in clark quay with his friends after visiting ah nei but he find the place too cramp and thus he waited for me at city hall station.

Then we got a little tiff over the phone and I ask him to head home first which wasn't a wise decision after all.

Just when i was suppose to cross the small road which i always do to get over to my house i notice a guy suddenly appear out of no where. I fasten my steps to reach for the lift and the next moment i knew was that he was behind me.

I enter the lift and i was listening to my ipod and suddenly he just grab my ear phone and the next thing I knew was the he wanted to pounce on me. I scream and I really use all my might to push him away.

Before he enter the lift he pressed 10th floor and just nice the lift opens at 10th floor and i really kick and push him out of the lift and i quickly dial for my sis to open the door.

Told miss hu about it.

I was really shaking and i broke down when i got home. It was really scary.

I couldn't get myself to sleep cause the images keep flashing the moment i close my eyes.

At 2am plus, I saw a familiar figure in my room and it was hubby. I broke down again. Cause i was really scared.

He comfort me to sleep and for the past few days he has been sleeping more often over my place cause he believe that the person will strike again.

This incident even make me having phobia in taking lift.

So miss hu got me this.



It comes with an alarm and a light.



Thanks miss hu~~

Movie with miss hu, birdy, da tou and hubby over at Jurong entertainment after work. The cinema has really change a lot and definetly looks nicer.

Caught Just follow Law and the movie was average. But certain part of the movie was quite hilarious.



Miss hu drove us back home and me and hubby bathe before we both head for bed.

Hubby left for work first the next morning.

Caught protege after work yesterday with hubby. Hubby got a free pair of ticket!



The movie is really nice! Thumbs up for that~~



Head back home after that and I was really tired as I haven't been sleeping well these few days.

Tims for ang bao opening session!!



I guess everyone did enjoy taking their angbaos.

Gotta go now.

Have to prepare for M1 meeting again.

Why does it always to have it's meeting during my off day!!! aRGGH!!

Signing off, 10:40 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA