<body> <body>

Thursday, March 8 ♥
Sick ♥

Death note figurines that I've ordered from strappy world has finally arrive. It was definetly a quick and fast one.





Hubby got a chair while i got the torture chair. I thought i would get at least the cup, apple or so. Not the torture chair. So disappointing.

Have been on a 2 days MC since yesterday.

Doc said that I've got "liu xin xing gan mao". Fever might go as high as 40 deg. He did a measurement for me and it read 38.6deg. Prescribe me with some medication before i head home.



I just hate taking medication. If it's really unbearable or under some circumstances i would never force myself to go see a doc and eat those medication. All because of work and that stupid piece of MC.

I thought that me fever wouldn't go up as high as 40 deg.

This morning i thought i will be better as compare to the day before but i felt even worse. Took the thermometer and it reads 39.6deg. Drag myself out of the bed, ate a few mouth of bread and pop down the pills and head for bed. Shivering with cold together with sore throat and fever.

Waiting for hubby to be back home. I'm craving for pastamania, Japanese food and KFC. But with my sore throat now i even have problem swallowing my saliva let alone savoring those food.

But hubby has promise to get for me KFC. He he he he~

Dusty after his haircut. Finally i can see his eyes.





Let's hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me. Hopefully the fever will not shoot up again if not i guess i won't be able to report to work tomorrow.


Signing off, 6:24 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA