<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 13 ♥
BAGS! ♥

Oh god, in just less than a week I've got myself 3 bags!! Sinful!

I've got one of the bag of the same design but different color!! *scream*

But i will never complain of having more bags.

The more the merrier! Whahaha!!

New uniform has arrive and it's so horrible!!! They also asked every female staff to alter their skirt to a shorter length!! With that stupid thing to tie on our neck!! Those are really out of trend~~

Was suppose to be on rest day on sat. But andrew was on "MC" thus I have to replcae him last minute and there goes my precious time with hubby. Sad!

Luckily there's double pay if not i will be so reluctant to get to work.

Lunch at pastamania with hubby before i head to work. Yummy aglio olio for both of us and a mushroom and ham pizza to share.




Hubby is so tired that this evening when he wanted to go home from camp he overslept in the bus and he had to take the bus back again.

I'm so tired now but i've no idea why am i still blogging away.

YAWN!

Work is definetly fine and I guess for the month of April I will be super busy. More OTs and OTs. Hopefully the pay will be more too~~

My death note handphone thingy has dropped and I'm so sad cause I only hang them on my phone on Sunday and it dropped on the same day after i knock off from work and I couldn't find them anymore!!!!

Gotta reorder them again and hubby is asking me to get another one for him too~

I want to go ikea! I want to go shop for my stuff and not to mention to have my fav meatballs!! *slurps slurps*



AND AND AND their chicken wings too. Me and hubby would always order 6 pieces!

Time for bed~

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

- I still want to get my adidas goodyear shoe!! -

Signing off, 12:27 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA