<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 13 ♥
Bored ♥

Finally an off day when I'm at home. But I'm feeling freaking bored now!

Surfing is so sinful cause it always makes me spend on stuff. But it really has been ages since I've last did online shopping.

Done with all the washings. Those worn clothes that are hung behind my door are long due for a wash.*SMELLY SMELLY*

Packed my room and certainty it looks more decent now.

Ages since i woke up at noon.

But now I'm still feeling sleepy. No weekends for me this week. Looking forward to next weekend!

So much undone things waiting for me to be completed and i hope that i will be able to completed it on time.

2 of the bags that I've ordered are arriving in Singapore tonight meaning I will be able to receive them latest by next week! Yippie~~ But i doubt i will even get the chance to use them since most of the time I'm working.

Hubby wanted to take 1/2 day leave this afternoon but his leave was being declined cause he has to sent someone to detention barrack. Sad~

Waiting for him to be back home now. Which is 1 more hour away!

Got to miss the cousin gathering tomorrow due to work. Sigh.. I wanna meet up with them!

Have been wanting to buy this black mask for quite some time and now kose are having their counters at guardian!! It's so convenient!



Kose Medicated Seikisho Whitening Mask: A mineral rich face mask to draw impurities, blackheads and excess sebum out of the skin. Contains oriental plant extracts, such as Pigeon Wheat Essence, Angelica Essence, and Peony Skin Essence to brighten and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, while retaining the natural moisture of the skin.

Intead of the normal white color mask this mask is in BLACK and from the reviews of people who had used it they comment that after peeling the mask out from your face you can even see the blackheads on the mask! AMAZING!

Another product: Kose Seikisho Cleansing Oil




A cleansing oil with Pigeon Wheat Essence, Sunflower Oil and Apricot Seed Oil Extract to draw out impurities from skin and dissolve make up, while retaining the natural moisture of the skin.

That time I went to tried on the cleansing oil(below) which my cousin bought from kose and it's really effective in removing makeups. EVEN WATERPROOF MASCARA!



Some of the products are even recommended by taiwan show "nu ren wo cui da"

Shall make a trip down to guardian tomorrow. *grins*

-OFF MODE-

Signing off, 4:44 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA