<body> <body>

Monday, June 25 ♥
Random ♥

Come come, everyone just come and try!~

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here



Back to work on sat and it has been ages since we are really really busy!

After work met up with hubby and his friends and only manage to reach home at 3.30am!!! Bathe and we both head straight for bed. SUPER TIRED~

Finally got myself a new havaianas slippers.



Rip 50 bucks off my card.

Woke up and me and hubby head for work.

Pack breakfast for Andrew and Alex.

Work work work. Work till you drop again~

Hubby bought me this bun after from breadtalk and it's super cute!

It's a crab!



Come in lots of flavors. Like chili, black pepper, hairy crab and chicken rice! INTERTESTING!

My acrylic nails broke!!!!


Made a appointment 2 weeks ago and later I'm going to get it fixed! Sad sad sad~~

Meeting up with dear ladies later in the evening and i'm super excited!!!

It's the 25th again!

HAPPY 62TH MONTH ANNIVERARY!


Gotta company my dear hubby~ He's on rest day! Yippie!!

* Just took miss hu's test. No face to see!!

Signing off, 10:24 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA