<body> <body>

Friday, June 22 ♥
Sunny island. ♥

Hubby's sis went for a taiwan 8 days tour. She brought back some yummy mango pudding and lao po ping for my family.



I miss taiwan!!!

Before i could wake up this morning. Mom called hubby to be back home for dinner. I miss home cooked food!!

All right, after working full shift for 5 consecutive day yesterday was my off day.

Head to sentosa yesterday with hubby. He's on parade off yesterday~ YIPPIE!

Grab some food to fill our tummy before taking the monorail.



The sun was scorching hot!

After tanning, head to the bathroom to wash up and the queue was super long. While waiting i suddenly felt so nauseous and giddy. Was squatting all the way till it was my turn.

Luckily after washing up, i ate some sweets then it got better.

Had delifrance.





Ma ma mia!!

While waiting for the beach tram towards luge and skyride.



SKYRIDE AND LUGE HERE WE COME!!

I'm super excited about it~~

Bought our ticket for luge and skyride.



The skyride allows us to see wonderful view from bird's eye.

It's a miracle that i don't feel scared thou I'm super afraid of height.



Helmet on and we are ready for the luge!!



It's really fun. Hubby and i were competing with each other who's going to reach the finishing line first.

We tried so hard to take this picture cause both of us have to maintain at the same speed while looking at the camera.



In the end i fail. It's only hubby smiling widely at the camera.

There's also one camera for the skyride but the picture turns out to be horrible. The picture turns out to be me and hubby pushing each other on the ride thus we didn't buy the picture.

* Ladies someday we should play this ride together! It's definently going to be very fun!!!!

Sun's setting and it's dinner time!



Sign up for the islander card and it's only at $19.50 per year.


Dinner at sushi tei




The solid fuel looks so cute like jelly~


It has been ages since i last drank Qoo and I miss it!


Foods that we ordered.



Both of us were super full and we couldn't finish the food we ordered.

Before we head to sentosa in the morning went tang to get some stuff. Sinful!!



Bought an exfoliator and a smoothing serum.

I've been purchasing a lot of face products lately i guess it's time for me to stop.

I don't even dare to count the total amount I've spent on those products.

All i know is that the place that i put my product is getting crowded and crowed.

* Waiting patiently for hubby to be back home~












Signing off, 2:11 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA