<body> <body>

Tuesday, April 10 ♥
Surprise! ♥

Gathering with the ladies last night and some catching up sessions also!

By default, for our catching up session it's either we have pastamania or subway. Whahahah~~

Desserts at gelare! Yummy ice cream~~



Just make a guess who's spoon is this~~

There's still tonnes of picture over at pin's camera. Waiting for the picture ah~~



I only have these few pathetic pictures.


I love you ladies~~

What a surprise I got from hubby this evening before we head home.

Was text-ing him during work saying that i was feeling very tired.

So after work, as usual i was making my way to the place he always sit while waiting for me to knock off.

He was so sweet that he came with extra goodies for me~~

Knowing that i'm depriving from rest he got me these~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




CHICKEN ESSENCE!

Thanks hubby~

Just some random picture of hubby packing his stuff for camp tomorrow before heading for bed.






I can't believe in less than a month we are heading for BANGKOK!!!

I'm so so so excited!!!

Woooo~~~

All right, time for bed before hubby gets tired~

- Sweet mode-

Signing off, 11:57 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA