<body> <body>

Friday, March 30 ♥
Korea ♥

Sis is back from korea and her flight was being delay from the timing she gave us at 7 plus to 11 plus!!

So me, dad and my sis roam around the airport.

In the end i bought myself a book from Mitch Albom, The five people you meet in heaven. He's the author who wrote tuesdays with morrie.



He's definetly a good writer!! I can't wait to finish this current book and purchase another book written by him!

Books have to come along with bookmarks and i've lost my previous one~~




It looks cute isn't it. But seriously speaking this bookmark doesn't really help much cause it kept falling out and I've to search the page all over again till where i've stopped previously. -.-''

Sis really bought a lot of food back (kimchi, local products, blah blah blah...) and not to forget we all love seaweeds and she bought tonnes of them back!!!!!



Seaweeds, seaweeds and more seaweeds!!

She also bought this nian gao back. I've seen this in the show princess hour and it does looks delicious. I'll wait for mom to be back from china before i opened it up to eat.



Slurps slurps~~

Today is hubby's dad birthday! Out for celebration later in the night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUBBY'S DAD!!

New uniform to be worn tomorrow!! I'm hate the new uniform~~ Argh!!

April will be a deadly month with tonnes and tonnes of OT and more work!!

Darren will be transferred to bugis and therefore one man lesser in the shop!!

Forecast schedule of the 1st week of april is done and 5 consecutive of full shift before it's my rest day!!

April = Deprived of rest = More moolahs!! * CHING CHING*



Ending with dusty's big head shot!



Signing off, 11:24 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA