<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 20 ♥
Ink ♥

The temptation of getting myself inked is back again!

Still with my old english font "C" or maybe something similar to

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THIS



Just kidding~~

Obviously it won't be that HUGE!

Just a small little one will do. Still have to search for one which i really like before i really get myself inked! Hopefully till the day i found my ideal one my temptation will still be there!

My navel stud was really going to drop cause the piece of skin holding it was betting thinner and thinner.

I couldn't find a way to remove the stud cause they screwed it too tight and I was thinking of making my way back to body decor since I'm going town with mom later on.

Mom say she could try helping me to unscrew it using a piler and the next moment i knew was that the skin holding the navel stud has become into half!!



And tada removal of the navel stud without unscrewing the stud!


My navel feel naked and weird now.

Still need to make a trip down to get it re pierced~

All right gotta prepare for shopping later on with mom.

Need to hunt for pressie!!!!!

- Shopping mode -

Signing off, 1:09 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA