<body> <body>

Friday, March 23 ♥
Shopaholic? Not me. ♥

SHOP SHOP SHOP~

Tues wasn't my shopping day. It was MOM'S!



She bought so much stuff!

Just within 2 hours she bought 8 tops!



Look at how much she bought and she even bought a new oven.

Brought her to wisma and taka to shop and she really does know how to shop~~

I thought i could get something but in the end i only got myself 3 undies and that's it~ Sad~~

Something to be happy on is that my 2 bucket bags are here!! Bought one white and one black. But it's kind of small as compare to the current one i'm having. But still I LOVE IT!



Was suppose to have sushi dinner with mom and hubby on Wednesday but last minute i was required to work till close. SIGH.....

Yande was very nice to actually make his way down to imm yesterday night to pass me the booklet which he took for me when he went SIM.

Due to the crowd he waited for 1.5 hours before he could actually pass me the booklet~ Really pai seh..



I'm in a huge dilemma now~~~

Sis flew to korea last evening and mom is flying off to china this Sunday morning and during april dad is flying to taiwan. Everybody is just flying everywhere.

Product test on monday!! Argh!! Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Off to work~~

* Miss hu take care of your back all right. How come like getting worse and worse one.

- W.O.R.K -

Signing off, 10:17 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA