<body> <body>

Thursday, April 5 ♥
Victoria secrets ♥

After hearing raves from both of cousins, I've decide to indulge myself with victoria secret's shampoo, conditioner and last but not least body lotion!!



Heard from my cousin that even you have finish washing your hair, the smell still lingers in the hair and it makes the hair smell very delicious!

It's going 3 for 18USD.

The price is also quite reasonable.

After hearing it, i decided to get it and try it for myself~

Hubby has been asking me to buy the shampoo too..

Been wanting to get the body lotion so since i'm getting the shampoo I got the body lotion together also.



Whahaha!!

Hubby's grandma was being admitted into the hospital yesterday.

Was making my way down to the hospital to visit my uncle after having sushi for dinner with mom, dad, sis and hubby when I receive a msg from hubby saying that his grandma was being admitted into the hospital.

Berrie dad's body was being attacked by virus. He went to see a doc while he was in japan but it didn't help much. He's now in the intensive care unit and has just undergone an emergency operation in the wee morning.

I'm praying very hard for him to get well soon.

Ah ru, everything will be fine okie??

Went up to visit hubby's grandma who is at the 4th floor after visiting my uncle.

Off to hospital.

- Speedy recover -

Signing off, 2:45 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA