<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 4 ♥
Confirmed! ♥

Yes! After undergone a 3 month probation and after having a mini interview with my shop manager on monday, they have confirmed me!!!

No more nightmares for me~~

April will be a hetic month and in order to ensure all the staff's health are in tip top condition, our shop manager got each of us a bottle of chicken essence and placed it inside out locker.



Till now I've yet to drink it either. The schedule of the month of April is really HECTIC!!! Almost full shift all the way~~~

Finally got my shoe after combing the entire queenway shopping center.

I guess this is the only last piece left in the entire shopping center. Cause practically every shop i go they don't have this model and if not they don't have the size.



Tada!!




I seldom buy this kind of shoe. It does really look a bit weird on me.

Anyway for hubby's dad birthday celebration we went to The bosses reatuarant!! I love that place. The interior looks so nice and not to mention nice food too!!!

Hubby's mom ordered tonnes and tonnes of food from peking duck, san gou rou, peking duck with yi mian etc etc... I was super full!! Slurp slurp!!

Hubby's sis ordered this custard bun and it's highly recommended by her.



See the bun!! The custard just flow out.. Yummy!!


It's not totally sweet. They had added some salted egg inside.

After dinner, chiong back to shop cause we are having a farewell supper for Darren.

Food, food and more food again!! By the time we finish everything and chill for a while it was close to 1.30am.

Flag a cab and when over to pick hubby before heading back home together.

Showered and by the time we head for the bed it was close to 2.30am.

Was super tired the following day. Hubby left for work while i'm still halfway showering.

Anyway, mom is finally back from china!!

I guess dusty must have miss her a lot!

Things happened and i only knew it yesterday night after work. I really hope eveything is fine. Ah ru, be strong okie???

- Off to hospital -

Signing off, 12:33 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA