<body> <body>

Monday, April 9 ♥
Meet the Robinson ♥

Caught Meet the Robinson on Thurs after heading to the hospital.

Glad that my uncle's condition is getting better after the operation.




Nice movie! Really funny!~

Next movie i want to catch will be mr bean!!

Awaiting for pirates of the Caribbean and spiderman3!!

I'm depriving of rest!

HIGHER TARGETS!!
MORE COMPETITION!!


I seriously hope that the month of April to end quickly~~

New uniform has been really giving me a lot of problem. Have to cover here and there whenever we get up or down.

When bending down still have to cover.

Really weird to design such uniform.

Anyway was talking to alice and jasmine about papillo series and we all concidentally wanted the same design!!



Kimono Black

There isn't any sprees nowadays. If there is one i guess by the time i reach home the spree has already closed.

* Crossing my finger and pray hard there's one coming up~~ *

I'm still deciding which school should i go to continue with my studies.... There's so many degree courses related in hotel industry coming up. Sigh................

After such a long time, I'm finally going to meet up with the ladies tonight!! Shall we have pastamania??!! Whahaha~ Craving for that~

Dad is leaving for Taiwan tomorrow.

It has been ages since i slept so soundly till 11 plus.

Sky is turning black hopefully not a heavy downpour.

I'm assigned to a very important task by myself if not i won't be able to meet the ladies on sat for sentosa~~

I'm going to finish "The five people you will meet in heaven" and I can't wait to buy this!!



- Time to pack my room -

Signing off, 11:25 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA