<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 2 ♥
Still alive~ ♥

I'm still alive~

Time for update. If not i guess i have tonnes of picture to upload when i'm back from BKK!!

Sing, sang, sung.

Ktv session was GREAT!!

Met up with the shop at 11pm at cine after having mom's birthday dinner.

Book a room at cine level 8 and the room is super HUGE!!





The new staff and i start to miss them already~~



Sang all the way till about 2am plus before heading back home.


I'm looking forward to the next outing!~

Tired. Luckily, the following day I'm having my rest day.

Our 5th year anniversary celebration was a simple one.

Hubby came over first before we head for orchard.

Told him to wait for me at a certain place.

I got him these!!







I saw these while i'm watching some varitey show on scv and i happen to chance upon this shop while i was searching for hubby's pressie and i told myself i have to get him these!!!

Lunch at ting tai fung.



Dumplings to satisfy my cravings!

Caught 200 pound beauty and the show is really great! *THUMBS UP*



It will make you cry and laugh throughout the movie.

Dinner at Shimbashi Soba. Located at paragon.

It a handmade Japanese soba shop.



Japanese barely which taste like coffee to me. Salmon with quail egg is really yummy!

I got myself this set.




While he got these.






DESSERTS TIME!



Bought a cake at canele.

To end off the celebration, we share the cake. The cake was in a very bad shape by the time we open it.



The cake was suppose to be this pretty.



Since my toner and moisturizer are running low. I bought the whole range from cleanser, toner, night cream and day moisturizer from biotherm. I bought another moisturizer from the aquasource range to try it out.



After weeks and weeks of consideration, i finally bought n73 to replace my "lao ko ko" phone. N95 is really gorgeous but the price is seriously too expensive!



After using hubby's phone i find that it's quite a good phone and most importantly the SCREEN IS BIG!

Yesterday after work, head to hubby's house and he cooked dinner for me. He made me KATSU DON. It taste really yummy! Thanks hubby!

Oh my oh my!! My BKK trip is getting nearer and nearer!!! FRIDAY!! wOooooo~



-Gotta pack my luagge-

Signing off, 11:20 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA