<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 25 ♥
5TH!! ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Work work work.

It's all about work.

I'm gonna miss the new staffs. They are going to be transfered to another shop cause they are just here for 2 weeks attachments.

Was feeling so hungry the other day and the next moment i knew was hubby standing outside of my house with a pack of my favorite hokkien mee from bb. Muacks for you hubby!!



So i pamper him with some mask.

I've bought kose's makeup remover and it's really weird. Cause that time when i use my cousin's it can remove waterproof makeups. But when i use it, it can't.. Weird~~~




In the end, the following day i went back to get a eye remover.

Replenish my mascara and now it even says it's NO.1 MASCARA IN THE WORLD!



Thanks mom for the snack. Didn't have the chance to say thanks to you.



Because of Nicole beautiful eyelashes, me and jasmine when to face shop to get some fakes lashies as well!! Whahha!!



Now the problem comes. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE IT! -.-"

So many activities going on for me these two days.

IT'S THE 25TH!

IT'S APRIL!

It's a very significant date and month for me.

Because

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



IT'S ME AND HUBBY'S 5TH YEAR!

Time really flies.. Another year had passed and we are still firmly walking down the path that we both started from the start together.

Mom's celebration in the evening follow by KTV later in the night with collegues and 5th year celebration tml!!

HAPPY 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY HUBBY!

Time to prepare!!! Wooooo~~

- I'M A HAPPY GIRL -

Signing off, 11:28 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA