<body> <body>

Saturday, June 30 ♥
Late night. ♥

25th June

Met up with the ladies on monday and ages ages ages since we last meet and finally we get to enjoy Mos's milktea!! Whahha! Dinner at pizza hut! YUMMY SPICY DRUMPLETS!

Before that head to orchard to get my acrylic nails done.

Since there was some time to spare i did pedicure too!!! Shimmer shimmers everywhere.



Poor hubby have to wait for me for about 4.5 hours. Cause i started my manicure at 2.15pm and it only ends at 6pm! I'm really sorry hubby.

26th June

It's dad's 47th Birthday.

Met up with cousin sylvia and we went for some shopping session.



After which head to east coast's jumbo for dad's celebration.

Dad went to pick hubby up over at his place before i met them at east coast.

I love their "sotong you tiao". It's the best I've eaten and I'm still loving their "sotong you tiao" from young!

Ordered so much food that we couldn't finish. Chilli crab, black pepper crab, "mai pian xia".

After dinner we played the game again and everybody chip in 1 buck. The person who guess the closet amount wins.



GUESS WHAT IT'S HUBBY AGAIN! Whahahaa!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!






Hubby, me and my sis share and got this burberry wallet for him.





27th June

Hurry did our closing and head down to orchard with all my collegues after work because it's

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NICOLE, ALICE & JOCEYLN'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!



Got each of them a pressie and i love the pressie we choose for Nicole the most.





What is alice trying to do?!?!?!?!



Look carefully, She's trying to pose as spongeboard square pants. Whhaha~

Ktv session all the way. Only manage to reach home at 3.30am and i still have work the next day. Luckily Andrew was kind enough to drive me, Nicole and andy home.

While me and charine was looking for their pressie i bought something for me and hubby.

It's a pillow imported form japan. Got it form a shop that only import stuff from japan and the pillow is so comfy!!



It's actually a calorie biscuit that it sold in japan and they use the outlook and made it into a pillow.



SO cute isn't it? They still have the bits to make it looks real like a biscuit!

Off to work!

* Counting down to thurs before i get my rest. It's the 4th day and 4 more days to go!

Signing off, 10:28 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA