<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 11 ♥
3 Hit combos! ♥

Book a suite to celebrate Hubby's 22nd birthday.

1st day

Left shop at 5.30pm and wait hubby before cabbing down to vivo to get my biotherm's toner and head to sentosa for check in.





Destination:



The room is really fantastic and the environment of the resort is fabulous!
*THUMBS UP*



Waterfall in the resort~





Walkway to our hotel room.

The resort has a open concept. The barrier everything are made of glass.

Our hotel room.



Overlooking the sea.



With a staircase in our room leading to our private open air jacuzzi!!


Super nice isit?!



Hubby got a lil' surprise for me.

IT'S A GUESS WATCH!





Thanks hubby!!


Beautiful sunset.



Slack a while and head to beach bar to fill our tummy!!





Had prawn aligo olio, fish & chips and chicken wings. Companied by mojito and ice tea. Super relaxing. But the mojito was too strong for me.

As both of us were tired we head back to the hotel and relax ourself in the JACUZZI!!!



The water is so warm and relaxing the the view was splendid! Heavenly~

Ordered mango pudding as i was craving for it.



Cafe del mar is just in front of the resort.



Soon head to bed as we got to get up early for the rooftop breakfast!

2nd day

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY HUBBY!
Drag myself out of the bed and hubby had to wake me up several times.







Nice view overlooking the sea.



Soon after breakfast we went back to our room. Let the food digest and we head for jacuzzi!!





It's really a good place to suntan.









My cough and flu was getting so bad that we had to get some medications.
HATE MEDICATIONS!


Just before i bring hubby for his birthday dinner there was fireworks out of a sudden!



Got change and brought hubby to dine in at Cafe Del Mar.









Food~



Had wings, garloic prawns, pan fried sea bass and slow cooked duck leg. The sea bass was really yummy! Crispy outside and super tender inside.


Peach vodka for him & sex on the beach for me.



After dinner, we change our seats and laze on the couch.





Tuborg for him and another sex on the beach for me.






3rd day

Woke up for breakfast. Head for jacuzzi and last min tanning before we check out.

Got back home change and caught transformer before heading to chinatown to meet the ladies for ktx session for a mini celebration for hubby's birthday.



It's a really nice show. I don't mind watching it again!! Whaha!

Waited for miss hu to drive me and hubby over to chinatown.



As i was sick, i was darn tired. Was dozing off in the room. Only manage to reach home at 5.30am!

Mistaken my shift on following day as closing instead of full shift. Meaning i had to reach shop at 9.45am!

Alex call and i quickly prepare myself and zoom to the shop.

Feeling feverish, having sore throat and serious flu. Couldn't take it anymore and hubby picked me up from shop and went to see doc. Work for merly 2 hours.

Slept from 3pm - 8 plus with hubby companying me.

Sweet him packed KFC for me.

Thim, my manager just announced to me a good news. I've been selected as the best employee and I'm going to have a meal with the higher management. OH MY GOD!!

Thim told me i was the only new staff who got this award.

Trainer from HQ came to test us and I've passed the test and in return we got shopping vouchers!! Yippie!!

Supper with my collegues after work.

Received my credit card when i reach home during the night.



It's say 5.03am now. Time for bed.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

* Super long entry and it took me such a long time to complete.

Signing off, 2:18 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA