<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 18 ♥
Me. ♥

My cousin is back from Aussie.

It's her first deployment in Singapore airline and she got each of us a gift from Aussie.



Pretty mirror with each of our name engrave on it.
It's so PRETTY!

I envy her so much cause i heard from her that she will be flying to greece also!!

Tues
Went facial at rose skin, orchard. I was totally depressed that day cause it squeeze till my face was super red!!

For one moment, i really regretted going for facial.

Don't even dare to walk out of the shopping center and i was weeping alone in the shopping mall. Luckily there isn't many people in the mall.

Called hubby to come fetch me cause i seriously have no guts to walk out.

Cab back home.

My face was super red that i even wanted to take mc and not report to work the following day.

It got better and seriously i think that facial is really good!!!!!! I swear!!!

Hubby said so and even my manicurist said that my face is much more better!

I finally felt that my skin is smooth now. Whahaha!!

But i just can't take the post facial outcome.

Nothing much for the past few days just occasionally supper with shop and andrew.

Sat
Went to get some touch up on my acrylic nails and did some pedicure.



I love my toe nails!!

As i have the nail art and it's not dried. Went havanianes to get a slipper. Since i'm going to wear it.



Finally got myself a top.

Fill our tummy at Fish&Co.


SUPER BIG DRINK!


Salad with smoked salmon.
It taste really delicious but it's a pity that the portion is so small.


Seafood platter for 2. I suppose it's enough for 3!



Steamboat over at hubby's place and then caught harry potter!!!



The queue to get the ticket was super long!!

The movie was all right. But still I'm looking forward for the next one~~

Training early in the morning yesterday.

Haircut and softening at shunji later in the afternoon.

I'm so looking forward to aug for the quarterly event!!!



Signing off, 11:13 am ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA