<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 25 ♥
Potter~ ♥

Went vivo to get my phone changed.

Walked around.

Kim gary for dinner.





The curry baked pork chop is super YUMMY!



Met up with pin.

Was talking about overseas trip. I'm super keen!!

Bob told me there's Harry potter's promotion.

Got the books. I'm a happy girl~



With DBS card there's still additional 5% off the books.

Saturday

Got the last book~



I'm so looking forward reading the last book!

Sunday

Hubby made dinner for me.

So sweet of him.

Looks simple. But it isn't~



Hubby and his mom brew chicken soup for me. They boiled it since morning till evening. YUM YUM!

HAPPY 63RD MONTH ANNIVERSARY HUBBY!

Can't wait for hubby to book out from camp.

* As you can see this post is super short cause i'm going to carry on watching my show!


Signing off, 1:43 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA