<body> <body>

Monday, July 30 ♥
Slack ♥

Lunch at Royal plaza, Carousel, for the best employee for the 2nd quarter.



The place is really pretty and SUPER HUGE TOO!


They have a wide selection of food too and most importantly it all taste super NICE!





Super fresh seafood.



CHOCOLATE FONDUE~


Was super full after that and head back to work for only 3 hours!!

So much changes for the price tag on fri and left shop quite late.

Luckily fei drove me back home.

Hubby was on standby on sat but was release at 11 plus.

Waited at my house void deck before we head back home. Showered and head to bed. Both of us were super exhausted.

Both of us woke up early the following morning and hubby had to woke me up several time before i drag myself out of my bed. *LAZY PIG*

Cab to had facial.

My face was burning red. Due to all the scrubbing.

Hubby rented vcd to watch cause he knew i wasn't going to get out of the house.

STOMP THE YARD!



It's really a nice show with all those stomping!!

Hubby is on off today for having to standby on sat.

He msg me that he'll be going back home.

So i heard someone opening my house gate and i thought it was my mom. That person came in and close the house door and went into my house kitchen.

I still thought it was my mom and my eyes were glued to the show i'm watching thus i didn't even bother to check out whos back home.

After which i felt someone staring at me and TADA! It was hubby! Whaha~

I'm thinking if one day there's a robber in my house i won't even know.

Hubby bought me my favourite fruit tarts from delifrance.



NOT ONE BUT TWO!!






I LOVE STRAWBERRY TART!

He also went to rent vcd for me again knowing I'm so bored at home.

Hubby is sleeping in my bedroom now. Shall not disturb him.

- Back to watching my show -

Signing off, 2:16 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA