<body> <body>

Monday, August 27 ♥
Bumble Bee~ ♥

I'm a busy bumble. Lots of activities during my off day too!!

Met up with miss hu during one of my off days. Ding tai fung for lunch follow by retail therapy!!! It was definetly a fruitful trip!!! Whaha!!



We were so tired and we sat down with a cup of bubble tea and begin snapping with my camera.



The buys!

I love the jumper suit so much all thanks to miss hu!!

I was so forgetful that i left my training notes in the shop and i had to go back to shop to get my notes.. Argh!!!!

Met up with daph in this afternoon.

Really enjoy her company and it has really been a long time since we last met up.

Sushi tei for lunch and follow by yummy dessert! We were busy chatting and chatting till i forgot to take picture with her!! Arhg!!!

Should catch up again girl.

BBQ with the ladies which was 2-3 weeks back!



Ladies i'm looking forward to the KL trip during end of the month. Please make it possible!! I've already applied for the leave!!

Saw this Louis Vuitton Bag online. Guess what's the price of it?



IT'S $52,000!!!

YES, YOU ARE RIGHT! $52,000!!

I wonder who on earth who spend so much on a bag which doesn't even look nice.

Just treated my parents and my sister for a dinner at long beach and it rip 180 bucks from my account.

But still i think it all worth it.

Time for bed. I'm super exhausted. Meeting at miworld tomorrow morning at 9am sharp! Another meeting which falls on fri at 9am too!!!

- I miss having a good rest-

Signing off, 10:47 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA