<body> <body>

Friday, September 7 ♥
Loosing track. ♥

I can't remember what i did for the past days...

Met up with my cousins during on of the days.



Went vivo.

Training on every thurs morning as usual.

Jerry was being transfer out from IMM on Monday to northpoint and i then heard that he tendered his resignation letter yesterday. SHOCKING!

I'm so in love with IMM now. Many stalls have open and new sections are open too! Now it even have subway, swensen, crystal jade, Hokkiadao ice cream, new sushi stall, new dim sum stall and even DONUTS!!



The oreo one is really nice!!

Went to see the skin doc at tpy on tues and i've heard so many raves from my cousins and from forum.

Supper at bukit timah after work on tues with paragon and imm staff..

Andrew was again our driver.

Yesterday was a very busy day for me.

Training in the morning from 9.30am - 12.30pm.

When i reach the training center. Ray was like shouting " CARRIE CARRIE!! You become famous already!!"

Then i was like "HUH?"

They keep saying that they want my signature and whatsoever.

Then we head up to the room and as i was passing the office, nanz (our product trainer) also shouted "CARRIE CARRIE!! FAMOUS LIAO AH.."

Then i was like -.-''

Then when i reach the training room and on the table, I saw this!!!!!



Ahhhh!!!!!



THROW FACE!!
I didn't even know where to hide my face during that point of time!!

It was taken during the M1 charity car wash.

Lunch at ajisen after training. Hong zhan drove me and ray to orchard.

Manicure session: 2pm till 3.30pm.

Made an appointment with joey and went over to get my hair cut. 4pm till 6pm.

Cab down to tpy to the doc's clinic for light and peel session. 7pm - 8 pm.

I almost fell alseep during that treatment.

I'm waiting patiently for my skin to peel.

Cab back home wash up and went out to meet my colleagues for supper at bukit timah again!! The food serve at this HK is really nice and most importantly the price is so reasonable.

Again, andrew was the driver.

I don't even dare to calculate how much i've spent yesterday. It's a cost me a BOMB that's for sure.

Random night, drew this.



Wanted to sent this to hubby. But too bad i can't sent it over to his phone.

Today is my off day again. But still I'm feeling so lethargic.


Signing off, 1:56 pm ♥


& about


Carrie
1st January


& loves

Food
Tulips
Travel
Baileys
Mini Cooper
Sun-tanning
Shopping sprees
Walking lil' dusty




& loves

& spend


& tagboard



& yesterday
& the past

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA